About The Organization
The Peace and Security Association is an organization representing hundreds of security experts, veterans of the IDF, Mossad, Shin Bet and the Israel Police. Founded in 1988 by General Aharon Yariv, former head of the IDF Intelligence Branch, the association works to promotes a sustainable political solution to the Israel-Palestinian conflict as a critical component of Israel's national security and social resilience.
The Peace and Security Association recently redefined its organizational mission to reflect latest geopolitical developments in the region as well as the increasing challenges of the prolonged conflict with our Palestinian neighbors. We seek to:
- Ensure the future of the State of Israel as a national home for the Jewish people, within permanent borders and with a Jewish majority, which necessitates separation from Judea and Samaria and the Gaza Strip
- Preserve the democratic character of the state of Israel, providing political and social equality of all its civilians without regard to religious or ethnic affiliation.
- Advance Israel's regional and international standing. An end to the Israel Palestinian conflict will promote better relations between Jews, Israeli Arabs and Palestinians. Normalization with neighboring Arab states will enable political alliances against regional threats, such as Iran, promote economic ties and decrease BDS threats.
- Promote Israel's national resilience. Social resilience, economic security, national unity, social solidarity, and equality , in addition to security, are all important components of national resilience.
Since the inception of the Talks on National Security project for the English-speaking community in Israel, the Pecae and…More
After a first successful event in Karmiel, the cooperation between ESRA and the Peace and Security Association continued…More
The Peace and Security Association held a special meeting with former Minister of Defense and Chief of the General Staff, Moshe…More
The Peace and Security Association, in coordination with ESRA Karmiel-Misgav, organised a lecture by Col. (ret.) Itamar Ya'ar,…More
During the month of October, Gen. (res) Gadi Zohar Chairman of the Peace and Security Association, the CEO Aviv Feigl and board…More
January 15, 2014 Major General (res.) Nati Sharoni, Brigade General (res.) Shlomo Brom and Brigade General (res.) Gadi Zohar,…More
- Channel 20: Gadi Zohar on the association's campain, prior to the Israeli elections, with Avri GiladChannel 20: Gadi Zohar on the association's campain, prior to the Israeli elections, with Avri Gilad' An interview with Brig.…More
The Council for Peace and Security hosted a meeting on 22/10/2014 with the US ambassador to Israel, Dan Shapiro. This meeting was…More
Since its establishment, the State of Israel has been fighting on several fronts, abroad and at home. On 20/11/2014 the Council…More
Subscribe to our mailing list: